Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Pathfinder 1E Saturday/Sunday 12 Noon (GMT-6)

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking a loot at this game. I want to let everyone know even new people are welcome to try and learn the combat system of Pathfinder. Also to make something else clear that this wont be PvP set up to its more you vs monsters like traditional play in Pathfinder. I am not apposed to setting up PvP with other groups if it comes up but that wont be what this is focused on. No need to post characters or anything just message me one discord #Ashe3393 and I will get you in. We do use in game character sheets so no need for mythweavers. Characters creation starting rules. All characters will start with max starting gold Max HP at creation and all levels after 20 Point buy no stat can go below ten unless its a racial negative modifier No character traits Feel free to post questions I will be happy to clear anything up. This game will be weekends ran by me at 12 noon (GMT -6) I can do Some games through the week at 5pm-8pm If we get enough players. This game will be for players to test out character builds and for DM's to practice using monsters and setting up good fights. This is not for role playing, think of it more like a combat simulator used to play out those classes you never get to fully feel out. The way it will work is your character will start with their equivalent wealth for the level in items bought by you. Then you will be put into a challenging encounter and you will fight with your group to overtake the situation. Once you win you will level up and be given the equivalent wealth once again and go onto the next challenging encounter till we get to 20 or you wipe.     

Edited 1646541830
I sent you a PM. I tried to Discord you but no joy.
im up now as asleep