Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Vampire] JumpStarting at Vampires!

A series of questions, an ordered list of three, and picking which super powers are best. Then you're ready to enter The City™ full of strange monsters, and try not to die... again. I'm trying for a weekly vampire game starting off with a simplified jumpstart ruleset, which can be expanded on as needed. The City™ is geographically impossible and far more generic than it needs to be. Sticking to the core-book seven for the clans, and character creation is done in-game. So bring your ideas, but not your fully-formed characters. Saturdays Sundays
Hello there. I'm definitely interested in playing on Sundays. I can Saturdays as well but I prefer Sunday. I have character ideas but no fully-formed characters
Woo!
Hello, I and two other people are looking for a Vampire (or anything WoD) group on Saturdays or Sundays. Two of us are entirely new to Vampire, and I have limited experience playing, but I've watched other people play on Twitch and YouTube shows.