Hi everyone, I've done some extensive searching on the subject and haven't been able to find a workable solution, so I thought I'd post and see if there were any new ideas. I'm extensively using VBL and trying to keep explored areas visible by dropping "dim light" tokens, as suggested by the devs. One clever person figured out that by reducing the "start of dim light" range to a negative number, the visible hot-spot is eliminated and the gradient can be stretched to be almost uniform, mimicking the grayscale "explored" look found in many RTSs. This works well as long as I only light rectangular spaces, but when players move through an L-shaped room, for example, or an S-shaped hallway, one source of dim light can't fill the entire area. When I introduce a second light to eliminate the shadow, the area in which both lights overlap becomes visibly distinct "bright light." A response to this thread seems to be the last word on the matter. Does anyone know if there's a way to eliminate the dim light overlap situation? If not, has anyone come up with a workable way to use VBL and LoS while keeping explored areas revealed, but dimmed? (Also, if there's a feature like this in the works on the Mentor dev server, I'd be all over that!)