Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds (Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition) skill reset bug.

For some reason, sometimes when we change the wounds value on a character's sheet, the list of visible skills gets reset. The skill values remain the same but it's as if someone chose to hide everything. This has been happening constantly in my campaign so I'm sure it's not because someone misclicked on their sheet.

Edited 1648630766
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hmm...I'm unable to recreate this; does this happen with every character? Which browser are you using? Do you have any browser extensions running? If you create a new game does it happen in the new game as well? 

Edited 1648650629
Finderski said: Hmm...I'm unable to recreate this; does this happen with every character? Which browser are you using? Do you have any browser extensions running? If you create a new game does it happen in the new game as well?  Happened to all the players, I recall they mostly use firefox (I also use firefox but haven't had it happen more than once I think) a couple on chrome. No browser extensions that would affect the sheets besides a short stint with a nightmode one I stopped using. I expected this to be more common, I'll try copying the game and seeing if I can catch it live. Also forgot to mention this is the Tabbed Layout version of the sheet, forgot there's a specific deluxe one that I don't use.