Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issue with Powercards [TRKR]

Hello everyone, At some point in the last few weeks, one of my Powercards Macro broke. Here it is: !power {{ --name|Initiative | Zok'waan --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --format|Zok'waanComp --[Score d'initiative](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-KwGnj0nUtjW3LOHPwS-" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-KwGnj0nUtjW3LOHPwS-</a>) :|[[ [TRKR] (1d20+@{Zok'waan|Dextérité}+?{Malus/Bonus ?})]] }} It's a simple macro to roll initiative in chat and add the displayed result to the turn order, where we track initiative. However, as of late, the macro will not work. The rolled value is displayed in chat, but not added to the turn order. HOWEVER, if I add a clean turn to one of the characters (right click on the token, add turn) and then roll the macro, it changes the existing initiative in the turn order to the value displayed in chat. I have tried to solve this but couldn't make it work in any way, shape or form. I guess it's an issue with creating the turn order entity associated with the token? Can anyone see the issue with my macro? Cheers.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Roll20 recently announced that the turn counter worked had changed. I'm guessing that's causing your issue, but I don't know the details. Hopefully someone will be along to tell you how to fix it.
&nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks for the informations!

Edited 1648937613
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I recommend you convert your PowerCards scripts to ScriptCards scripts. I have done so with no great difficulty.&nbsp;
Andrew R. said: I recommend you convert your PowerCards scripts to ScriptCards scripts. I have done so with no great difficulty.&nbsp; I have looking into converting my macros, but there isn't any of the new features of ScriptCards that I'd use enough to account for changing the 600+ macros that I have on my game. I think Kurt said that Powercards would remain relevant, I guess it's just a matter of them fixing this issue.

Edited 1649028751
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
I just submitted a pull request to update OneClick with a fix for this. That will hopefully go live Tuesday/Wednesday this week. Do keep in mind though that PowerCards and ScriptCards can run side by side without any issues, so there is no need to convert everything over to ScriptCards. You can install it and just take advantage of any new features you do find a use for. Other than large impact bug fixes, PowerCards won't be updated any longer.
Kurt J. said: I just submitted a pull request to update OneClick with a fix for this. That will hopefully go live Tuesday/Wednesday this week. Do keep in mind though that PowerCards and ScriptCards can run side by side without any issues, so there is no need to convert everything over to ScriptCards. You can install it and just take advantage of any new features you do find a use for. Other than large impact bug fixes, PowerCards won't be updated any longer. Thanks for your answer. I am going to be looking into ScriptCards more, I had understood that PowerCards wasn't getting any update/new feature, but I'm hoping it'll stay relevant for a while until I can transition . Thanks again Kurt, Appreciate your work and efforts!