&nbsp;Come meet the Iron Gods and join the most colorful and original Adventure Path - now in glorious HD 2nd Edition! Numeria has a long history of mystery and wonder buried under its rugged landscape, for on that one fateful night thousands of years ago, the Rain of Stars scarred the land. The fragmented remnants of a ship from beyond the stars fell from the sky, scattering strange technological ruins and deadly perils across the land. Today, these sites are feared by the barbaric tribes and coveted by the sinister spellcasters of the Technic League. Yet something worse than brutish berserker or super-science wizard has risen to power in these hidden technological halls. The Iron Gods are ready to make their presence known, and if they are not opposed by the region's newest heroes, a scourge unlike any the Inner Sea has seen will arise! About the game Come meet the Iron Gods! This campaign is set in Numeria, a wasteland inhabited by barbarians and filled with strange alien technology - think Conan vs Mad Max, He-Man, or the old Wizardry series. Originally a first edition Adventure Path, it will be converted to Pathfinder 2nd Edition by yours truly. We're currently with a group of 5 players, at level 5. We have two Elf Primal Sorcerers (don't ask), a Human Fighter, a Goblin Magus, and a Dwarf Cleric. This is a pay-to-play game System : Pathfinder 2e Number&nbsp;of Players : looking for 1 last player! Time : Mondays, 3 pm GMT Length : Three hours plus spare time to finish an encounter or a scene, up to three and a half hours. Payment : 18$ per session, paid up to 24h **after** the session. Session 0 is free. This game, like all my campaigns, is 100% LGBTQIA+ friendly. Both newcomers and experienced players welcome! About me I'm Edwin, 33, he/him. I am a video game designer by trade, but since 2020 I have been focusing solely on RPGs - as a full-time professional GM, a well as a translator and a writer of adventures on the side. In my roleplaying career I've played various systems, including Warhammer, Shadowrun, various editions of D&amp;D, Blades in the Dark and Coriolis. Currently I focus mostly on Pathfinder 2nd Edition, and I run seven premium games, with over 350 sessions run and 2 finished campaigns (including 1-20 Adventure Paths) I prefer a balanced ratio of role- and roll-playing with some exploration sprinkled on top (when applicable). This means you can expect me to encourage roleplaying and create interesting NPCs, but not every camp or visit to a shop requires a separate scene. And conversely, I love interesting and challenging combat, but players do need a breather from time to time! In my games, even the more linear prewritten ones (like Adventure Paths) I give my players a lot of freedom to pursue leads and threads outside the scope of the adventure and off the beaten path. I love improvising and winging things. Applications If you want to join or have any questions, send me a private message or post in the game listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/266848/iron-gods-2e-of-robots-and-barbarians" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/266848/iron-gods-2e-of-robots-and-barbarians</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 18$ &nbsp;per session via Paypal, Stripe, or bank transfer. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.