Days of Fire is an ongoing campaign seeking replacement players. It is a 5E game using PHB races and classes only . In the land of Tel Run a great evil, thrown down centuries ago is showing signs of rising again. The old heroes are gone, the lands divided and following their own destinies, though the threat grows, most of the world is in peace. We generally play Saturdays 19:00 EDT(GMT-4) to 23:00 EDT,. We use Discord for audio, no cameras. The environment is generally a high graphics detailed maps using Dynamic Lighting and API scripts. All non graphics material used in the game are self written. I have been running various games on roll 20 since 2013, and Running RPGs since the publication of Chainmail. I played Vili Koski in the&nbsp; Mann Shorts &nbsp;You Tube series " Airships of Nuada " and GMed several one shots for them. If you are interested in applying for a spot email me&nbsp; <a href="mailto:alevansphone@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">alevansphone@gmail.com</a> , or on Discord Al#0677.