Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can a handout link load a page that exists in the page menu?

Edited 1650475417
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Just what it says. Essentially, as I work through the handout which contains my campaign text, can I have links to load an existing page from the menu? I understand it would only load for me if it is possible. Edit: While I'm asking a question, I have another: Is there a tool that converts a pdf to a handout friendly text? (other than copy and paste)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi DnDPlay20, Map Link As a pro user, you can create a macro that does this. I would suggest MapChange as the tool to use. Page Navigator is more robust, but currently mid-overhaul. You can put the macro into a text link. PDF: Not at this point in time. I know it is a popular suggestion. You can currently upload a single pdf page to a handout, but that's the limit of handout support.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmmm. Map Change appears to be broken for me. It cannot find any maps.
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Good info...thank you :)