Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] SelectManager and ChatSetAttr working inconsistently

I'm running a West Marches campaign in Roll20 with the Darker Dungeons charsheet, and there are 27 characters in the campaign. I'd like to run a weekly set of macros to resolve Lifestyle and Downtime Activities for them in batches. In this macro, I am using SelectManager to loop through all the selected tokens and use ChatSetAttr to adjust the characters' attributes based on their Lifestyle choice. !forselected(^) !^modattr --charid @^(selected.character_id) --gp|-15 !forselected(^) !^setattr --charid @^(selected.character_id) --hp_lifestyle_max|@^(selected.hp.max) --hit_dice_lifestyle_max|@^(selected.hit_dice.max) --condition_hunger|2 --condition_thirst|2 --condition_fatigue|2 And it works, beautifully! And then I rerun it and it works... partially? And then it works perfectly again? For example, here are 4 tests I just ran: Test 1 - the first part of the macro executes and the GP is adjusted, but nothing else. Test 2 - Works perfectly. Both steps of the macro are executed. Test 3 - Works great again.   Test 4 - nope, wait, back to only executing the first part Any ideas what's happening here?
It looks like there's some interference that comes from running them in the same macro. If I break it up into two separate macros and run them one at a time, they work 100% of the time.