Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paizo] Strength of Thousands AP6 & Quest for the Frozen Flames AP3 are now available in the Roll20 Marketplace!

Edited 1648662867
Todd
Roll20 Team
Hey Paizo fans! Two Adventure Paths are coming to their exciting conclusions and are now ready for purchase on the Roll20 Marketplace. Quest for the Frozen Flame AP3 36 creatures & 9 full-color maps with GM layer info and dynamic lighting " Burning Tundra " is a Pathfinder adventure for four 8th-level characters. This adventure concludes the Quest for the Frozen Flame Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which the heroes lead a band of nomadic hunter-gatherers across a brutal primordial landscape. This adventure also includes a gazetteer of the mountain meeting grounds called Hillcross; megafauna animal companions and ancestral gear that complement the new Mammoth Lord character archetype; and new prehistoric creatures to befriend or bedevil your players. If you aren't sure where to begin the Quest for the Frozen Flame, check out AP1 ! Strength of Thousands AP6 41 creatures, 10 new feats, and new unique items " Shadows of the Ancients " is a Pathfinder adventure for four 18th-level characters by Saif Ansari. This adventure concludes the Strength of Thousands Adventure Path, a six-part, monthly campaign in which the heroes rise from humble students to influential teachers, and ultimately decide the fate of the Magaambya. This adventure provides guidance to tell stories that are like fables or set in truly unusual adventure locations, and concludes with a look at powerful monsters, magic, and abilities that only the mightiest Magaambyan heroes can claim! If you aren't sure where to begin with Strength of Thousands, check out AP1 ! And as always, both of these APs are supported with Paizo Connect !
Hoping for more of oneshots to get adapted, looking forward to mark of mantis :3

Edited 1649867180
Tom
Pro
Waiting for Book of the Undead that will be out here as well on street date, then Blood lords AP, both of those are going to rock together, way over one shots or just a single modules :) Tom Oh and any crumb of info on that way long overdue charactormancer for PF II as well please? And love the button set up on the monsters and NPC's like the other in the "Tusk" 3 part AP, VERY NICE!!
Tom said: Oh and any crumb of info on that way long overdue charactormancer for PF II as well please? Seconding this, and also if any of the other rulebooks (mostly the Lost Omens series) and Adventure Paths/Adventures will make their way over.
Jacob R.
Pro
Translator
Any word on when/if the Fists of the Ruby Phoenix will arrive? And no, it is NOT something Paizo decides (just before someone replies), it is up to Roll20.
Wedge said: Tom said: Oh and any crumb of info on that way long overdue charactormancer for PF II as well please? Seconding this, and also if any of the other rulebooks (mostly the Lost Omens series) and Adventure Paths/Adventures will make their way over. Yeah, the new content is great, but the fact that Roll20 doesn't seem to care about their charactermancer promises any more is disheartening. As is the apparent lack of monitoring the PF2E character sheet thread.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Jacob R. said: Any word on when/if the Fists of the Ruby Phoenix will arrive? And no, it is NOT something Paizo decides (just before someone replies), it is up to Roll20. I'm curious, what makes you think this?
keithcurtis said: Jacob R. said: Any word on when/if the Fists of the Ruby Phoenix will arrive? And no, it is NOT something Paizo decides (just before someone replies), it is up to Roll20. I'm curious, what makes you think this? Mostly it being pretty much paizo's statement on matter. (I think they have pretty much outsourced roll20 development completely to roll20 rather than having their own staff do the marketplace content)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
JJL said: Mostly it being pretty much paizo's statement on matter. (I think they have pretty much outsourced roll20 development completely to roll20 rather than having their own staff do the marketplace content) I can't answer to what someone at Paizo said, but as a contractor on the Conversion Team, I can tell you it doesn't work that way. Paizo controls the IP and all the art and text assets. Roll20 cannot decide to just convert something. There is certainly some mutual negotiation as to what gets done and when, but an outside party like Roll20 can't just set the schedule. It's logistically impossible. Can you link the quote? I'd be curious to see who said this.
keithcurtis said: JJL said: Mostly it being pretty much paizo's statement on matter. (I think they have pretty much outsourced roll20 development completely to roll20 rather than having their own staff do the marketplace content) I can't answer to what someone at Paizo said, but as a contractor on the Conversion Team, I can tell you it doesn't work that way. Paizo controls the IP and all the art and text assets. Roll20 cannot decide to just convert something. There is certainly some mutual negotiation as to what gets done and when, but an outside party like Roll20 can't just set the schedule. It's logistically impossible. Can you link the quote? I'd be curious to see who said this. I'm not 100% in my memory, but I think my impression came from this post&nbsp; <a href="https://paizo.com/threads/rzs43ewk?Roll-20-and-VTT-support#3" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/threads/rzs43ewk?Roll-20-and-VTT-support#3</a> Particularly the " Our licensed VTT partners has access to all our products and make their own decisions about what they bring to market."
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Don't know why they said that. It's a very weird decision for an IP holder to make if true. It certainly does not jibe with my experience, or with any licensed IP work I've done on other properties. I suspect the truth is a lot more complicated than that simple statement (the "mutual negotiation" I mentioned above), and this statement doesn't take into account approvals, time tables, price points, and a lot more. But hey, I'm just a contractor in this case.
Jacob R.
Pro
Translator
Well, I guess Paizo says that because that is how it is? It is pretty clear - both from Paizo's statements on the matter (on both Twitter and their forums), and from Roll20's statements in their round table discussions, that it is Roll20 that determines what PF2 products to put on the store. Ergo it is Roll20's decision to NOT put e.g. Fists of the Ruby Phoenix on the store. Anyway, I don't care one way or the other anymore, since I have just bought Fantasy Grounds and Fists of the Ruby Phoenix there. I would have preferred to stay on Roll20, but FG has SO MUCH more PF1 and PF2 material that it is laughable in comparison. So that settles it for me.