Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A token question..

i may have asked this before...not sure..tired from work. Anyway is there a way to designate a tokens border so that like in this pic..the green is the actual border and the rest is spill over into other squares?
Could you make 1x2 squares by adding transparent space to make it go 2 squares high and size it 1x2? I am not sure if you can make something part of a square.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yup. If you want it to snap to grid, it needs to be a multiple of a square shape. Here is the token in question with a transparent background and cropped to 1 x 2.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Note that you can't really make the token's actual border be smaller than the image, you can only fake it with oversizing & transparency. If you use any scripts that use token position, for example, the full image/token size will be used for token coordinates. Same for grid snapping as Keith mentioned.
yea i was trying to get around it being made more tiny do to all the extra fluff. Roll20 autosizes it everytime.  Its one little poke thats always bugged me.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
You could use the advanced context menu and set IsDrawing to true to prevent autosizing, though you would then lose grid snapping.