Currently looking for a group of 4-5 players for a Call of Cthulhu one-shot in the 1920's. While my experience with 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu is limited, i have played previous editions of the game for decades and have a love for the mystical and horror of the Lovecraftian universe. What matters to me are players looking to have fun and make a interesting story together. Where your characters either die in interesting ways, or one manages to snatch victory from the jaws of looming death at the last second.  So, setting will be more Haunted House style. With the player characters being tasked with investigating an estate plagued by rumors and problematic occurrences, to hopefully make the estate and its grounds viable for sale once more. Or if the items within are of grand value, sell what can be sold.  Those interested i would like to have a chat with on Discord, mostly to plague you with odd questions and of course check the quality of your Microphone. As voice chat will be on Discord, and we will be using R20 itself for characters and rolls.  Please post here if you are interested. :)  As for times, it would likely be on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday. Starting earliest at 18.00 GMT+2  We will go for a day and time which fits the most players.