Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Character Sheet

Hi, First time poster and HTML newbie. Had a look through open forums at the moment but wasn't able to find what I was looking for! I'm in the process of editing a character sheet for use with the Anime 5E System. After adding in all the skills and classes to the back end of the html, the character sheet itself has stopped sending information from any roll made from the character sheet itself to the chat and I'm getting the following error when I inspect it using the console. Uncaught Error: Unclosed section "rollLess() roll1 roll2" at 12553      x mustache.js : 194      parse mustache.js : 414      render mustache.js : 429      render mustache.js : 564      incoming vtt.compiled.js : 46607      se vtt.compiled.js : 47123      startup vtt.compiled.js : 47136      pn index.esm.js : 14653      onValue index.esm.js : 12485      is index.esm.js : 13395      me index.esm.js : 661      Gf index.esm.js : 11289      Hf index.esm.js : 11264      Kc index.esm.js : 11251      Yc index.esm.js : 11557      hu index.esm.js : 13248      setWithPriority index.esm.js : 14965      kt vtt.compiled.js : 45723 It's the same with any roll made from the new sheet. I'm trying to find my unclosed argument but having no such luck. Would someone with a bit more experience then me be able to point me in the right direction for where to look? :D
Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The rollLess() needs to be closed with the exact same syntax, which it probably isn't at the moment. In your case you will need it to be something like:  {{#rollLess() roll1 roll2}}     ...     your rolltemplate output here     ... {{/rollLess() roll1 roll2}} It is probably the last line in that example that isn't there or isn't exactly matching the opening tag, hence the mention of "unclosed section".  This happens to me all the time after copy-pasting or when I forget the () after that command.  Hope this helps... /Rich   
Would the 12553 be the line in the HTML code where it falls?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
AntiDextrous said: Would the 12553 be the line in the HTML code where it falls? Probably not. I'd just search in your code for {{#rollLess() and make sure they each have the proper closing.
Got it working!! :D It was a spacebar issue. Used the compare function on VS Code and compared the previous safe file before it brokeand sorted through 24000 lines of code to find the error Thanks you two! :)