NITHOS "This world has endless possibilities to show us in good or bad way. We are the watchers don't forget this."    Nithos known peace for long years. At the first even the gods came down the world and live with mortals. Every race was together and live happily but that time changed.     Suavur was the god of fire. He fall in love with an elf woman at that time that was not a taboo loving and sharing time with mortals was a normal thing but Suavur want to live all his life with the elf woman and he share his god powers with her. That made other gods angry and the war begin. Making mortals a god creating another god was just forbidden but some gods think it is wrong and they side with Suavur in this fight. At that time the peace broken and mortals choose side too the Nithos shape change with the big battle lots of gods destroyed and mortals die. This war become too bloody and the elf woman who saw all this feel guilty and sacrifice herself for the peace again. She talked with goddess of the time and they made a pact all the gods banished from the world to their holy places and the world left only to mortals. This made some happy some sad the war didn't stopped. The story is forgotten and almost 1000 years past but the war continue. They said only the chosen ones will save the Nithos and turn it back to time where there was peace. -----This story told the kids in the world and known as great war of gods... This is my homebrew world and campaign.  Game will start as level 1 You will roll 2 stat set for stats and choose the best one We will use discord for voice and roll20 for visuals New players are welcome The session will be around 3 hours  This will be a long campaign with open world I will bring visual maps (I am gonna create most of the maps by myself) Music for the game And roleplay it is important for me. I am balancing my games with role play and hard tactical fight you need to know when you need to run from combat or death will be there! What I want I want players who is not rude and not try to steal the spotlight all the time. I want to make sure that everybody getting attention similar and balance it. Of course I know in some parts some players will be shine and we will focus more but I dont let it happen too much on the same player I want everyone to enjoy their time. A good microphone, roll20 account and discord This game is paid game I will wait payment 2 hours before the game. The reason for this is I have many games on roll20 I cant count after the game payment it is hard work for me. If the game canceled or you don`t want to play with me for reasons I will refund your money back.  World Of Nithos Homebrew Rules Sunday 12 PM Gmt2 Campaign Sunday 6 PM Gmt2 Campaign This game require payment the Game Master at a rate of $20 per session/session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.