Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[User Error] So... I suck. My Campaign is in some type of loop

Heyo! I am trying to get in my campaign (my players are there, and its fine), but it is constantly reloading the campaign. I tried other campaigns, and they are fine. I tried copying this campaign, and the copy sends me back to the original one with all my players. I am not sure how to proceed. I guarantee it is something to do with the API that I tried to use and was probably my fault :D
Okay, I deleted the current chat log (was able to click it in between the loop) and it worked.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That can happen if you have a script which is outputting something to the chat whenever a chat message occurs. I've done this several times with a debugging script I use and deleting the chat log is what always fixes it for me as well.
Haha, good to know ! I disabled everything, ill have to go back and put all your scripts back in :(