Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fatal Error: typeError: d20 engine finishCurrentPolygon is not a funtion

I am receiving this error when attempting to launch any game.  I am using Chrome 102.0.5005.115 on widows 10. Cache clear and incognitto mode did NOT fix the issue.
Update, after uninstalling and reinstalling chrome the problem resolved.   Also worth noting, the chrome version updated during reinstall.  I assume that specific build of chrome was the issue.   New version is:  103.0.5060.53 This should be noted for other errors reports incase of other users suffering this issue.
LeviathanScourge said: Update, after uninstalling and reinstalling chrome the problem resolved.   Also worth noting, the chrome version updated during reinstall.  I assume that specific build of chrome was the issue.   New version is:  103.0.5060.53 This should be noted for other errors reports incase of other users suffering this issue. so... you're telling me, that in order for fix a roll 20 f*ck up, i need to delete google chrome?  is like saying "hum, you have a problem at your pluming, we gonna destroy the house and build it again" it shouldnt be my chrome version that should be fixed, but roll 20 should get their sh*t together and fix it wouldnt you agree? 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Victor S. said: LeviathanScourge said: Update, after uninstalling and reinstalling chrome the problem resolved.   Also worth noting, the chrome version updated during reinstall.  I assume that specific build of chrome was the issue.   New version is:  103.0.5060.53 This should be noted for other errors reports incase of other users suffering this issue. so... you're telling me, that in order for fix a roll 20 f*ck up, i need to delete google chrome?  is like saying "hum, you have a problem at your pluming, we gonna destroy the house and build it again" it shouldnt be my chrome version that should be fixed, but roll 20 should get their sh*t together and fix it wouldnt you agree?  No, he said that a Chrome update may have been the issue, since there was a new Chrome version released during his reinstall.  So the previous Chrome version may have had a conflict of some sort.
Victor S. said: so... you're telling me, that in order for fix a roll 20 f*ck up, i need to delete google chrome?  is like saying "hum, you have a problem at your pluming, we gonna destroy the house and build it again" it shouldnt be my chrome version that should be fixed, but roll 20 should get their sh*t together and fix it wouldnt you agree?  Not in this case.  As I said above I believe the error was caused by a faulty build of Chrome that google issued and they pushed a patched version later that same day.   R20 has many issues (like darkmode breaking character sheets for lesser played systems) but in this case it wasn't on them.