Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adjusting event clocks

OK, I'm a Pro user, but definitely not a pro at this. Possibly a stupid question. I bought CC clocks Steampunk (link below), and they work fine. I am using them to track Event Coins in my Flames of Freedom campaign, and the coin pool ebbs and flows quite quickly in combat. Is there any way to set the clock so it can be increased or decreased by a keyboard command? I sent a message to the company, but have not received an answer (one-man enterprise). <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/9975/cc-clocks-steampunk" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/9975/cc-clocks-steampunk</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Since they are not downloadable content, an API solution is not ideal (the API cannot affect marketplace images). You could download them individually by displaying the face, pressing "Z" for a preview and right-clicking on the preview to download. Then re-upload and assemble your own rollable table token from the uploaded images. At this point, you could increment/decrement with a Token-mod macro. It would be a token action button, most likely, not a keyboard command. If this sounds like a workable solution, I or someone else can give you more info on the macros, or how to set up a rollable table token.
keithcurtis said: Since they are not downloadable content, an API solution is not ideal (the API cannot affect marketplace images). You could download them individually by displaying the face, pressing "Z" for a preview and right-clicking on the preview to download. Then re-upload and assemble your own rollable table token from the uploaded images. At this point, you could increment/decrement with a Token-mod macro. It would be a token action button, most likely, not a keyboard command. If this sounds like a workable solution, I or someone else can give you more info on the macros, or how to set up a rollable table token. I appreciate the help! However, that might have been in Latin. In terms of computers, I communicate in grunts and simple gestures. However, I had a thought: make it modifiable by all players, and pay a player a couple extra reward points per session to keep it updated. I've several point whores in my group.