Hello all, I have started compendium development and compendium integration for the sheet I am developping (in partnership with the publisher). Couple weeks ago, Nic B. from roll20 indicated me the function GetCompendiumPage, and  I have run some tests and it gives very interesting result that allow for a user to type the name of a skill, and get the data from the compendium… Now that I have made a lot of development with it, I just ran into a problem : what actually happens for users that didn't buy the compendium… I have tried to emulate it by removing the compendium from the game, and it kind of broke my code :       getCompendiumPage(cat + values[pre+"Name"].trim(), compendium_pages => {        log( "Earthdawn-Autofill : Compendium Search result " +  JSON.stringify(compendium_pages)); In the above snippet for a game that doesn’t have the compendium, I never get to the log… But thinking about it, there should be a difference between the system not knowing what compendium to look into, and the system knowing which compendium to look into, but because you didn't byt the books, you have no access to the data. I am now worried that the function that I am writing (that searches the data in the compendium, but falls back to default data) will not work for a user with no compendium… If the JSON with the default parameters of the sheet actually declares a compendium, What actually happens for getCompendiumPage for a user that didn’t buy any expansion ? Does the function return ? with no result ? Thanks a lot for your support