Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why is the Dynamic Lighting doing this on one of my maps?

Edited 1657926226
My main issue is the little tears in the walls of this building, I have redone the Dynamic Lightning multiple times and the same thing happens! To clarify I have lights shining on the outside of the building for 100ft in every direction so as to make the effect of the Darkness spell inside the building in all but two locations but for some reason there are small tears appearing in the walls on one side of the building!
Do you have a dynamic lighting line across the doors? Does it cease when you do that?
Dok U. said: Do you have a dynamic lighting line across the doors? Does it cease when you do that? I do, it's the thin orange line in the bottom image over the south door as well as the smaller north door.