Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Charactermancer - Modified Stat Array?

Hi all, Been a while since I've been on Roll20. Starting up a new campaign (DnD 5e), and one of things I've been thinking of doing is a slightly more generous standard array for character creation. Instead of 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 I want to use 17, 15, 13, 12, 10, 8.  Is there any way to modify the charactermancer to use the updated array?  Obviously, I could just explain to my players in advance, or have them create characters without the charactermancer, but they aren't very experienced with either character creation or technology, so it's a little thing that could make things just THAT much more easy for them.. Thanks!
You can also use the custom option .
Kilter said: You can also use the custom option . OK, so, I'm a doofus. :) Problem solved!! Yeesh. Thank you!