Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Did something change?? Cant set up Mooks

Edited 1659638305
This is the same code I used to set my npc mooks up. Everything was working fine. None of the npc were sharing the HP, all we their own tokens. But now it isnt. Made a new map and enemies and now all my npc of the same type are sharing HP !token-mod {{ --set bar1_value|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar1_max|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar2_link|passive_wisdom --set bar3_link|npc_ac --on showname --off showplayers_bar1 --off showplayers_bar2 --off showplayers_aura1 --off showplayers_aura2 --set defaulttoken name|"@{selected|character_name} %%NUMBERED%%"}} --ids @{selected|character_id}}} !token-mod --set defaulttoken /w gm @{selected|character_name} has been set up as a Mook
I would include a line in the macro with this to ensure that if the bar1 is  currently linked that it gets unlinked: --set bar1_link|  Also you can simplify your macro slightly by removing the duplicate --set or --on from each line. Here's what my TokenMod mook setup macro looks like: !?{Token Name?|@{selected|character_name}} !{Add Number?|Yes, %%NUM%%|No,""} !?{Darkvision?|Yes,has_night_vision|No,} !?{Darkvision Distance?|60} !?{Size?|Medium/Small,1|Large,2|Tiny,0.5|Huge,3|Gargantuan,4} !?{Passive Perception?|@{selected|passive_wisdom}} !token-mod {{ --on showname showplayers_name showplayers_aura1 ?{Darkvision?} --off playersedit_name playersedit_bar1 playersedit_bar2 playersedit_bar3 playersedit_aura1 playersedit_aura2 showplayers_bar1 showplayers_bar2 showplayers_bar3 showplayers_aura2 --set name|"?{Token Name?} %%NUMBERED%%" controlledby|= bar1_link|  bar2_link|npc_ac bar2_max|  bar3_link|passive_wisdom bar3_max|  bar3_current|?{Passive Perception?} aura2_color|#0000ff night_vision_distance|?{Darkvision Distance?} scale|?{Size?}u bar_location|overlap_bottom compact_bar|on defaulttoken }} /w gm Mook Token Full Setup for @{selected|character_name} !token-mod --set name|"?{Token Name?}" bar1|@{selected|hp|max} I initially set the name to add the %%NUMBERED%% and set it as the default token, but then set the name afterwards without the  %%NUMBERED%%  so that my Token Page will just have the names of the characters without being numbered, and the tokens all get numbered when they are pulled out from the Journal.