Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e OGL Sheet, how to get a list of all PC languages?

I was wondering if there is any way to get a list of all the PCs and which languages they each have. I'm currently using Keith's Reporter mod for a few things (I'm digging it!), and wanted to add Languages to one of the reports. I tried spitting out repeating_proficiencies_$0_name, but it seems like all the characters have their languages in different places, and I'm not sure how to re-order them (or even if it's possible at this point). If it's not straight-forward for Reporter, is there is a different macro or API that can find all this and put it in chat for me I'd give that a try. I often find myself wondering "do any of the PCs know language X?" Thanks!

Edited 1660612691
My  D&D 5E Statblock Macro  is overkill just for getting PC languages, but it is included in the macro mule. :) I’m sure there’s a more efficient way to simply pull repeating proficiencies that have the ‘Language’ type with a Mod script. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing Universal Chat Menus might have that capability.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yup. This Universal Chat Menu command will do it: !chatmenu @{selected|character_id} {template:npcaction}{{rname=@{selected|character_name}}}{{description=CHATMENU}} --separator: |&#x20 --title:Languages --repeating_proficiencies|name|output|prof_type=LANGUAGE
Forgot to come back and say thanks, Keith! It works great. Not sure if there is a better way to run it for the whole party other than hard-coding all the character IDs for my party, but that's what I did, and it spits them out for the whole party.