Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Australia: DM LF2M DnD5e Campaign UTC+09:30

Edited 1408717267
EDIT: Found my four players, thanks. EDIT: Total derp I forgot what times. The time depends what day we settle on. Fri 6pm, Sat&Sun anywhere from 12pm or 6pm, Mon 6pm. We tend to find a good time for everyone each week and settle on that. Most of the time its the same, but if people need to shuffle, we can. I'm from South Australia. I am looking to run a DnD5e homemade campaign once a week for at least 4 hour sessions. Day TBD, most likely Fri, Sat, or Sun. Maybe Mon. I've been roll playing for a few years and have taken to DMing recently, previously run a DH game and a 10 week game with the DnD5e play test. I'm looking for newbies or experienced players, singles or a pair, your experience does not matter to me. What I'm looking for is two people that will take the commitment seriously. On the day the game is run I expect it to be a priority not an after thought. "Well at least I've got that DnD game" Oh no "I cant do that, I've got a DnD game" Oh yes I'm not just looking for shits and giggles for 1 session every 4 weeks. I want to play 4 hours once a week, every week. I don't want the game to be interrupted by wife/girlfriend agro, children screaming, emergency "I have to make dinner" then afk for 2 hours. Don't not show up without telling me before hand. If you have to stop playing, tell me. If you're not having fun, tell me. If someone is annoying you, tell me. If you cant make it, tell me, we can reschedule. The only thing that cant be fixed is someone not showing up for no reason and leaving four people holding their dicks. This may sound a bit dickish/elitist but its just because we (myself and my player) know exactly what we want and we don't want to be dicked around. We are super friendly and have buckets of fun so don't think this is some kind of concentration camp DnD game. If this sounds good to anyone send me a PM and we can have a chat. P.S. We use Skype for voice chat - please have a good mic and reliable internet (dont get capped...)
Self Bump. Currently have three players, still looking for one more! We have a Paladin, Warlock, and Fighter so far. If you're looking for a long term game that will be run every week, 90% of the time on either Saturdays or Sundays, send me a PM. I don't mind how new/elite you are, I just want you to be eager and be able dedicate the time.
PM sent. If you need to contact me via an instant messaging method please let me know.
PM Sent, in case Chef doesn't work out
If you are short of players and looking for another dedicated Adelaide player - I would definitely be interested.