Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about a double attribute

Is it possible to have 1 attribute on the character sheet represent the max of two other attributes? If so, whats the easiest way of doing this? Like I want to have attr_lifepoints be the max for attr_stun_max and attr_wounds_max.

Edited 1408485842
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just make it a calculated field that sums those two attr_*_max fields. The value='@{stun_max}+@{wounds_max}' <input type="number" name="attr_lifepoints" value="@{stun_max}+@{wounds_max}" disabled="true" />
Ah okay that makes sense, but I think that would cause lifepoints to equal the total of wounds and stun. What I am looking for is to have the max of stun be equal to lifepoints, and the max of wounds be equal to lifepoints. Does that make sense? Like character has 20 life points. That means their stun max would be 20 (but stun could be from 0-20) and their max wounds would be 20 (but wounds could be 0-20). Is that way possible?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Ahhh...got it. So, similar just two fields and no addition. <input type="number" name="attr_stun_max" value="@{life points}" disabled="true" /> <input type="number" name="attr_wounds_max" value="@{life points}" disabled="true" /> I don't think that should cause a problem...can't see why it would, anyway.
Ah okay! I thought I would have been able to make it into one thing. That makes sense. Now, how do I 'hide' those inputs? Like I do not want them to appear on the character sheet itself, is there a hide command or something? Thank you so much for helping by the way.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Instead of the input type of number, use hidden.
Thank you! Worked perfectly.