Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Removing game banner

Edited 1662476358
Is there any way to remove a game's banner image? I just want it to revert to whatever default image Roll20 uses. I swear there used to be an option to do this.

Edited 1662484727
Your players will start on whichever map that you place the "Players" flag.  Just create a new blank page, set it up as you like and drag the banner to it. If you never plan on using the module's default start page, archive or delete it. If you're talking about the image that appears on your game's launch page - the one that the players see before actually entering the game - then you can simply hover over the image, select "Change Image", or just drag and drop an image from your PC to replace it.

Edited 1662488572
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think it is possible to remove it, only replace it. EDIT: You could replace it with a copy of the default image .
Thanks for the replies!
keithcurtis said: I don't think it is possible to remove it, only replace it. EDIT: You could replace it with a copy of the default image . Funny thing, when I am on the "My Games" page, I still see that ugly splotchy default image that they were using. It's only when I go to the actual campaign page that the updated image appears. But since you've posted a link to that graphic, I'll just manually update those campaign default images.