Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to remove the formula portion of what is displayed?

Hi all, I have created a macro called Action-Dice that rolls a number of dice off of the dice tables I created for my Twilight 2000 4e game. And yes, I do use the T2K4e Roll20 sheet, too, but this is more for the GM who needs a quick roll. Anyway, is there a way to code my macro so it only gives me the results display without the formula?  I want to just see the dice and the results as shown in the picture: I would like to not see the formula circled in red. I am assuming it probably can only be done through API scripting, but I thought I would ask. Thanks in advance! DJ
You didn't post the current macro you are using (and I don't want to try to rewrite it from your image and guess at things), but to change from a regular roll to an inline roll, you typically just need to add double square brackets around it. For example, if your current roll is: /roll 1d20+5 then you could use: [[1d20+5]] That also works for rollable tables: /roll 1t[die12] can become: [[1t[die12]]] And if your character sheet has any roll templates built in, then you can use those as well (I have no idea which roll templates that the  T2K4e sheet uses) but it would be something like this (using the correct template instead of the default): &{template:default} {{name=Ranged Roll}} {{[[1t[die12]]]}}
I am so sorry! It definitely would’ve helped to give you my macro code: /me ❖ rolls ?{Skill name|enter} /roll ?{Number of D12|enter}t[die12] + ?{Number of D10|enter}t[die10] + ?{Number of D8|enter}t[die8] + ?{Number of D6|enter}t[die6] + ?{Number of AMMO|enter}t[ammo-die]
Ah I forgot that rollable tables with images don't work to display the images inline.&nbsp; There's a couple options for rollable table images in this thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4106861/way-to-show-picture-in-inline-roll/?pageforid=4106861" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4106861/way-to-show-picture-in-inline-roll/?pageforid=4106861</a> However, since you have a Pro subscription you can use the&nbsp; RecursiveTables script .&nbsp;&nbsp; After installing it, try this: /me ❖ rolls ?{Skill name|enter} !rt[showicons|iconlabel:off] ?{Number of D12|enter}t[die12] + ?{Number of D10|enter}t[die10] + ?{Number of D8|enter}t[die8] + ?{Number of D6|enter}t[die6] + ?{Number of AMMO|enter}t[ammo-die]