Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Reconnect Button missing...

Edited 1663703851
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
At first I thought this was removed intentionally, but it turns out it is a bug of some sort. In new games I make, everything is fine, but my existing games are missing the reconnect button: I have turned off my plugins. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers. Edge doesn't have any plugins installed because I do not normally use it. Any advice?

Edited 1663703122
it is there if you have one of the other option beside none selected.
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Kilter said: it is there if you have one of the other option beside none selected. Yeah, I just figured it out. I had chat tech set to none and it removed it. Switching it back solved it. The problem is that the system picks up my gaming laptop microphone with it that way...and I use a usb microphone. Ah well.