Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Travel Speed and Time Macro

Edited 1663795314
Zym
Sheet Author
I've tried to edit a macro and I feel I am so close to what I am trying to do. But something is off. If someone can look at the code and just see if they can spot what coding mistake, I have done I would appreciate that. !?{ft, per round} !?{Miles} !?{Pace|Normal,10|Slow,15|Fast,7.5} &{template:traits}{{name=Travel Time}}{{description=Travelling **?{Miles}** miles at (?{ft, per round}/?{Pace}) miles per hour. Takes [[floor(?{Miles}/?{ft, per round}/?{Pace}]]Hours}}

Edited 1663795479
Zym
Sheet Author
Also is there a way to change the macro, so instead, of the code outputting a number at {Pace} it outputs the text; Normal, Slow Fast.  !?{ft, per round} !?{Pace|Normal,10|Slow,15|Fast,7.5} &{template:traits}{{name=Travel Time}}{{description=Travelling **?{ft, per round}** ft., per round; At a **?{Pace}** Pace. You would be moving [[(?{ft, per round}/?{Pace})]] Miles Per Hour}}