Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Scheduling Future Games

Why have I got to manually schedule the game time each week? I've told you it's weekly, so just set the next one too.
As far as I know there is no way to automatically set the frequency for game sessions. Muktuk said: ... I've told you it's weekly, so just set the next one too. How are you "telling" Roll20 that it's a weekly game?
You provide the information to Roll20 on the LFG page where it asks you to specify the frequency of the game. There's a drop-down menu.
When a DM is creating a game, there is no way to automatically set the game frequency; (yesterday before I posted my reply I created a test game just to verify that). DMs  can specify a game's frequency when they create a listing looking for players, and players can filter for game frequency on the LFG page, but that is all separate from game creation. You could create a post under "Suggestions and Ideas" for Roll20 to add this function! 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .