Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

hp color bar

there used to be a way to turn this off wasn't there? is it still there somewhere?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Kefrem! Bars will display if you have a value in the current and max fields. You can control who sees that button with the 3-dot popup menu to the right of each bar in the token settings panel. Does this answer the question or is there more to it?
used to be able to just make the bar not be there at all....or am i remembering wrong?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Kefrem said: used to be able to just make the bar not be there at all....or am i remembering wrong? The only way I know of the make the bar not there is to have nothing in the maximum field. If you want to do that there are still ways to do that. 
thats what i was lookin for..thanks...sorry i just play in a dif style and dont like a bunch of stuff on screen besides tokens causing clutter

Edited 1664216545
Gauss
Forum Champion
Kefrem said: thats what i was lookin for..thanks...sorry i just play in a dif style and dont like a bunch of stuff on screen besides tokens causing clutter I should have mentioned, there is another alternative, you can turn on "Hover" in the "My Settings -> Graphics" tab. They won't appear except when you hover over the token.