Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Power Rangers RPG by Roll20

can you guys just allow third party to make this sheet? you done it for STA, or do we just wait for foundry to get a fan made one and move the game to that. Like Honestly you guys going silent on this while being active in other threads show real disrespect not to just the PR fans but to your whole R20 members because what's to say this wont happen for any other game system.
we had to make NPC sheets for our Zords, which works fine but it is kind of messy to use.  I'm betting we won't see any updates on this from the R20 team.  Its a niche game, popular but niche, using a new system and i bet the GI Joe game and Transformers won't have vehicle sheets/alternate mode sheets either.  
I filled out the Helpdesk form a day or so ago, got a response just now that they're speaking to their sheet development team about the current state of it and that they'll pass on information when they have it. Fingers crossed for some good news, but wanted to share. 
GM Matt said: I filled out the Helpdesk form a day or so ago, got a response just now that they're speaking to their sheet development team about the current state of it and that they'll pass on information when they have it. Fingers crossed for some good news, but wanted to share.  Thanks for the heads up.
Hopefully it gets squared away soon. I really wanna continue using R20 for E20 games, but it really needs Roll20's support. 
Hey folks, Apologies for the radio silence over the last couple of months; we haven't been on top of communicating in a timely fashion. We're going to take a few steps to correct this (more details below), but I wanted to acknowledge that it isn't acceptable, and we're going to make every effort to improve communication flow. As an update on the progress of bringing Power Rangers up to speed: there will be a small change to the sheet in the coming days (adding Movement Speed to the sheet) and then there should be a greater velocity of updates following that as we get a few more developers on-boarded onto our team. I've also come to let you know that we have decided to try an experiment to consolidate some of our user feedback and improve our communication channels by utilizing the Roll20 Portal. You can find details here . We're not going to get rid of this thread, but getting buy-in on the Portal will allow us to direct our attention where it is most needed, and give you a clearer idea of where we're taking the sheet and when. Thank you for your incredible patience, we appreciate you all taking the time to give us feedback and helping us direct the sheet.
Thank you for the update. Is it safe to assume that the already-planned updates, like Zords, will also be getting added soon?
Thank you for the update! 

Edited 1653712323
So, it's now been three weeks since the last update, and four months since release, and we still don't have Zord sections for characters or separate sheets for Zords, so, do we have a timeline for this sorely-needed feature?

Edited 1653763694
The closest thing right now is the portal&nbsp; <a href="https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://portal.productboard.com/roll20/1-roll20-portal/tabs/17-character-sheets</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If it's important to you, using the link Caius1131 gave, clicking on the Zord sheet item, and choosing "critical" and then adding any comments about what you feel it needs or why it is important will add pressure to the task.
Great! Thank you both for your help!
Have there been any updates at all since a month ago? I know about the board.&nbsp;
Nope not a word
there are multiple people filing out the product board form about the Zord sheet but still no updates on if/when we can expect it.&nbsp; I'm very disappointed in Roll20 when it comes to this feature.&nbsp; How much longer can we be expected to wait?&nbsp; It is now about 6 months after release and 1 month since they told us to fill out the form on the webpage and we have heard absolutely nothing.&nbsp; Like i said before, i don't expect us to see this any time soon, it's a full 1/3 of the game's combat features and we're forced to cram our Zords into sheets that aren't meant to handle the information. I get this isn't a game from some major company like WoTC or Paizo, but it shouldn't be shoved on the back burner like it has been.
It's frustrating, to say the least.
Well sadly this game is not called D&amp;D or Pathfinder, so we will not get much. That's how it feels.
Annoyingly, it's the second most requested feature for character sheets in the portal behind only printable 5E sheets :(&nbsp;
GM Matt said: Annoyingly, it's the second most requested feature for character sheets in the portal behind only printable 5E sheets :(&nbsp; it's a necessary feature for the game.&nbsp; it's like a 5E character sheet without a section for spells.
Only doing this to remind the team that this was ignored early on (And putting in my own request). Probably doesn't matter but still. Feature Request Implement skill specialization, skill shifts and difficulty into the sheet: As of now, the sheet does multiple popups to verify the above details on a skill roll. These should be implemented into the sheet itself for ease of use and allowing for a quicker series of rolls, especially if you have to make multiple attacks in a turn. Feature Request Include a Custom Skills section: There should be a section in the sheet (similar to that of the Background Bonds, Hangups, etc.) where you can add custom skills, which would allow you to implement the Grid Relic Weapon Skill Die as well as be able to use said custom skill for any particular weapons you use. This could also be useful if later expansions include new roles with similar unique Skill Dice.
Wouldn't that be a fix that they could take a look at other character sheets from other games for?
I'm just gonna say, this is the second time I've trusted Roll20 to make a functional platform for a "smaller" game system, and its the second time I've found their offering to be rather incomplete.&nbsp; I won't be bothering to buy anything similar through Roll20 again, as its clear the support just won't be there. I encourage others to do the same. I hope D&amp;Dbeyond launches their own VTT in years to come so Roll20 can see the vast majority of their user base vanish - then wonder why they didn't support smaller licences to diversify their business.&nbsp;
I think it's a wise decision because everyone has the right to do so ?
Roll20 has really dropped the ball now. We are 2 months since the last update from them. The zord sheet is the second most requested thing on the portal at all. I am beyond disappointed. I feel betrayed as a client. I bought the year subscription SPECIFICALLY to run a campaign on roll20 in this system. Not only are some of the CORE fundamentals of the system such as zord combat not implemented. It feels very much like they've just said Meh forget that system.&nbsp;
Hi all! Thank you for your feedback both here and on ProductBoard, those numbers were able to help us prioritize the upcoming work that needs to be done with Character Sheets. The team will be back here in this thread with an official date for improvements soon, so keep an eye out for that both here in the forums and in our Change Log for that!

Edited 1657139621
Katie Mae said: Hi all! Thank you for your feedback both here and on ProductBoard, those numbers were able to help us prioritize the upcoming work that needs to be done with Character Sheets. The team will be back here in this thread with an official date for improvements soon, so keep an eye out for that both here in the forums and in our Change Log for that! Hi! Thanks for your weirdly upbeat update! Its nice to know that you don't intend to leave these sheets in a weird half-finished beta-state forever! Yet, my disappointment that we're nearing 6 months in and still haven't even got a date for an update, or a date when we'll be given a date for an update, is still significant!&nbsp; The market dominant VTT should really be doing better!&nbsp;
So, we're getting an update for when we'll get updates? Ugh.
"Soon" meaning 2+ weeks later then eh? If thats how long it takes to give an update on a timeline, I imagine the actual update should roll in around 2025.&nbsp;
another note, i added computerized to my power weapon which would let me use Tech for my attack roll and there is the option for that in the weapons section, but it still rolls my finesse even after i change it to tech.&nbsp; created another weapon entry in the hopes that would work, still doesn't work and there is no option to delete a weapon entry.&nbsp; top tier coding there guys.&nbsp; maybe by the time the 5th edition of this comes out we'll see some actual functionality to the sheets but i doubt it
Approaching 4 weeks since the promise of an update on a timeline for when there will be another update. 😅😅😅😅
Paul said: Approaching 4 weeks since the promise of an update on a timeline for when there will be another update.  I am beyond disappointed on every level at Roll20. They have dismissed a considerable amount of people and refused to give us any meaningful communication. Power Rangers isn't the only system to suffer from this. Just Open your codebase on this sheet and the community would have it fixed in 2 weeks.&nbsp;
Renderance said: Paul said: Approaching 4 weeks since the promise of an update on a timeline for when there will be another update.  I am beyond disappointed on every level at Roll20. They have dismissed a considerable amount of people and refused to give us any meaningful communication. Power Rangers isn't the only system to suffer from this. Just Open your codebase on this sheet and the community would have it fixed in 2 weeks.&nbsp; No way I would be of any help, but I would surely cheer others on.&nbsp; :D
Katie Mae said: Hi all! Thank you for your feedback both here and on ProductBoard, those numbers were able to help us prioritize the upcoming work that needs to be done with Character Sheets. The team will be back here in this thread with an official date for improvements soon, so keep an eye out for that both here in the forums and in our Change Log for that! Any update on the update about the future updates? I appreciate 'soon' isn't a predetermined point in time, but it's been almost a month since the last post (two days short?) and there's been nothing.

Edited 1660129033
GM Matt said: Katie Mae said: Hi all! Thank you for your feedback both here and on ProductBoard, those numbers were able to help us prioritize the upcoming work that needs to be done with Character Sheets. The team will be back here in this thread with an official date for improvements soon, so keep an eye out for that both here in the forums and in our Change Log for that! Any update on the update about the future updates? I appreciate 'soon' isn't a predetermined point in time, but it's been almost a month since the last post (two days short?) and there's been nothing. don't hold your breath sadly they this has been going on since the game released as im sure your aware we still don't even have zord sheets and yet they still will take money for&nbsp; add on content like the glutton of punishment mini adventure or the adventures in angel grove campaign pre orders i would love for roll20 to prove me wrong and start give this game more care and attention&nbsp;
They won't
It is beyond pathetic in how they have handled this product.&nbsp; We'll get an update on when we can expect and update about the updating updates in November at this point and by then most of the current campaigns using Roll20 will have wrapped up.&nbsp; This was my first experience with Roll20 and at this rate it will be my only time using the platform.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Still no update on when that update might happen then eh? In that case consider this me checking in to laugh about the One D&amp;D announcement, and to again strongly encourage Roll20 to better support non-D&amp;D products before 70% of their player base evaporates.&nbsp;
Foundry will be getting sheets some time in the next month or so. Guess i know where ill be hosting/looking to go for ranger games.
Foundry's sheets are functional now and i am switching to that.&nbsp;
Thank Primus I found this thread before pre-ordering the Transformers bundle!
Jimm I. said: Thank Primus I found this thread before pre-ordering the Transformers bundle! It has made me rethink a lot of my spending on this site.
Got an email on the 4th of September saying the Content team was going to be contacted to look into any ETA for these updates, three weeks later no response, and no response to my follow up email to check in. Honestly beginning to lose hope here.&nbsp;
maybe they will do some improvements when the 1st adventure book makes its way to roll 20 I can dream
I think at this point we can safely assume there will be no further updates until the new books come out, if then.&nbsp; Months of delays and silence points to them hoping people will forget about it.&nbsp; Unless we hear anything within the next few weeks, which most of the games i know about are winding down simply because of how poorly this has handled and they want to finish up and move on, then you can pretty much call it a dead product here on Roll20.&nbsp; Thank god i didn't buy the product here, i am just a player and didn't need the Roll20 product since i have the hard copy and pdf, but i do feel bad for those people who did and got screwed.&nbsp; In my opinion, those people who did buy it should try and get a refund for how this has been handled.
I mean, Adventures in Angel Grove releases physically in 6 days, I have zero faith that it's going to relase on Roll20 in that time. GI Joe has been out for months, that hasn't even got its own system, nor has the book released on Roll20. Transformers released today, still a pre-order.&nbsp; New games for GI Joe are launching, I'm seeing the links on the Discord, people are still using Roll20 to play Power Rangers, again they're posting stuff on the RGS Discord, and the latest message I've had from Roll20 on the matter is that they can't give a timeline.&nbsp;
Well Adventures in Angle grove is up for pre order.&nbsp;&nbsp; Please note: this is a pre-order; the Package will unlock by the end of 2022. We can hope for an update to this PR E20 then&nbsp;
I just got my physical copy.&nbsp; Not sure I am getting the digital copy anymore
Dickon said: Well Adventures in Angle grove is up for pre order.&nbsp;&nbsp; Please note: this is a pre-order; the Package will unlock by the end of 2022. We can hope for an update to this PR E20 then&nbsp; yeah, Weeks after it has been out for normal purchase and still "pre-Order" here. Same for Transformers and GI-Joe.
Any way we can Edit the sheet to not roll critical success on d2 as those do not count toward a critical success.
brent j. said: Any way we can Edit the sheet to not roll critical success on d2 as those do not count toward a critical success. Only by relying on Roll20 to fix it, which they won't, because this is yet abother sheet they clearly abandoned a week after launch.&nbsp; Better luck playing on Foundry.&nbsp;