Hey all, Looking for players to join a long term persistent world setting in ancient Japan in the age of the Samurai! If you like Samurai, Ninja and the Code of Bushido with all the trimmings that go with it than this is the game for you! Greetings I am Aramathis, a DM/GM with 40 years of experience behind the screen and over 10, 000 hours in Role2 0 a digital on-line platform used for playing role-playing games. Below is a little bit about my play style and what to expect: 1. NPC’s in the world include thousands of digital art images. 2. NPC’s and creatures have Voice simulation for realism. 3. A DM/GM with high quality amateur acting and voice acting skills. 4. A DM/GM with a flexible schedule willing to work with your group. 5. A DM/GM that has personally designed two entire detailed gaming systems. 6. A DM/GM that thanks to some of Role20’s best digital artists has hundreds of dollars of high quality tile sets for world and dungeon building. 7. Personal customized digital art pictures for your characters. 8. Over 200 pages of additional content from the original game including skills, classes, creatures and more! 9. Finally, a chance for you to immerse yourself in a campaign world with massive depth of story developed over many years. This leading to intense role-play and high adventure! If you like L5R(Legend of the Five Rings) Sengoku or Bushido this is the game for you. What do I need from you: 1. 15 dollars flat per session for 3 hours. 2. My game has action and adventure but the world around you is about intense role-playing. Do you know how? I would be glad to teach you about acting … role playing. I need you to be a role-player or be willing to learn. I am not looking for groups that want to just kill and collect. 3. Good attitude and friendliness. 4. Punctuality, your friends/fellow adventurers are counting on you. Finally, If you or group would like to set up a time with me so we can discuss schedule and give me a chance to share some things with you so you can see if its worth your money … I’d be glad to. Send me a message so we can set up a chat in discord I’d love to hear from you! Drop me a message directly in my Discord introduction server which I will pass to you in a PM.  This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per player session via Venmo or Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.