Always a GM never a Man it seems for me. Played over a hundred hours on Roll20 but have yet to actually play a game rather than run one. I am interested in mostly any edition of Dungeons and Dragons, I have mostly played 3.5 however. I would like to learn Pathfinder as well as my players have wanted me to run that system before but have never touched it myself. I would also like to get back into Call Of Cthulhu as I love the atmosphere and the change from normal fantasy. Last game I am interested in is Savage worlds, I have the core book and Totems of the dead since I joined a game that sadly died before the first session could start. Additional Info: Over 18 English (Living in UK) Own a headset with good quality mic and has both skype and Teamspeak3 Timezone GMT +0 London (DST makes it +1 right now) 3-5 Years experience in DnD 1-2 Years of CoC experience Minimal knowledge in Savage Worlds. 3 Years of GMing Times available to play are starting at around 12:00PM until 5:30pm or for an evening game it would be around 7:00PM until 11:00PM. I am open most days of the week besides the weekend.