Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds - Cannot change the Attribute which maps to a skill

Edited 1665929227
Afternoon, This issue came up in our SW-PF game last night, one of the group created a druid character that uses Spirit for the Survival Skill (Nature Sense) as opposed to the normal Smarts. I couldn't see a way in the sheet to set this to be the case.  I snipped Survival and Athletics below. Athletics has a limited drop down to swap between Agility and Strength which accounts for the 'Brute' edge. It may be more flexible to allow the Attribute to be manually set for a skill if needed. I cannot see a way to adjust Survival at all.  
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Up until now, this was not needed, but I'll work on getting this fixed.  In the meantime, if it's important, a work around would be to add a custom skill, call it Survival and link it to Spirit. To be clear, that image is for a custom skill...