Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Non D&D 5e - NPC

How does one create an NPC character sheet for a non-licensed game?  We are getting ready to try FASERIP and creating minions for the bad guys.  Wanted to have a few thugs, but they all lose HP when one is adjusted as they are all associated with the character sheet.  In D&D 5e I can pull however many goblins I want and they all have their own HP.  Thoughts?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You have the token bars linked to the sheet attribute.  That means when you alter the hp on a token, it alters the value on the sheet, which then changes the value on all tokens that have their bar linked to the sheet attribute.  You need to go into the token settings, unlink the hp bar from the sheet attribute (the value should stay), and then reset that updated token as the default.  Then you can drag them out and use them without altering the sheet value.
Kraynic said: You have the token bars linked to the sheet attribute.  That means when you alter the hp on a token, it alters the value on the sheet, which then changes the value on all tokens that have their bar linked to the sheet attribute.  You need to go into the token settings, unlink the hp bar from the sheet attribute (the value should stay), and then reset that updated token as the default.  Then you can drag them out and use them without altering the sheet value. well doesn't that all sound logical.  Hmmmm now i feel dumb.  lol thanks!