Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2nd ed. DnD game - in the World of Warcraft setting.

Edited 1669291080
Hello, running a game based on the World of Warcraft setting, in 2nd ed DnD.   This means factions are a thing, with the tenstion between them.  Game days are Mondays, and Wednesdays (EST - 8:45 pm, until ~11:45PM).  We're a group of adults.  Player base is 2 males, and 2 females.   Game is set to begin. We've built characters, finalized settings, and there is interest in adding a +1.  We're meeting tonight to discuss characters. * Some homebrew elements included, based on several years of DMing experience. * Some inspiration pulled in from 3.5 and 5th ed DnD. * Your only requirement: B e reliable.  Keep it light and fun.  Be good energy we can vibe with on a regular basis.  Hit me  up or post here.
Gold
Forum Champion
This sounds exciting. I would like to meet your group and characters, especially if you have a spot open tonight. I'm a regular fan of Roll20 and AD&D 2e, I don't mind homebrew, I don't mind getting good-parts from 3.5 and 5E. It's WoW that I know much less about, haven't spent much time playing the computer game, I saw the movie a couple years ago. My knowledge of WOW lore is pretty thin.  If that might be alright please send me link/invite
one our our players sent you a message.  you sound like a great fit.
we're interested in adding a +1.  Please direct message.  Group is looking for a healer.  Would be helpful, but certainly not required.
Timezone?
8:45 PM to ~11:45 PM EST, Mondays and wednesdays.
Updated original post to include Time zone.
Additional edit - including comment that factional tension exists between alliance races (Humans, Dwarves, Kal-dorei (Wood Elves), etc)    vs Horde races ( Orcs, Goblins, Syn-Dorei (Blood/high elves), etc))
Seeking a plus one to join our game still, please hit us up!  exciting game, lots of adventure to be had, enemy plots to unravel, and lands to see! :)
1 slot to fill, in search of high class adventurer!
Adventurers still in search of one additional adventuring companion! :)  Please note, the times written above are solid.