Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Preorder Perks

Edited 1669729806
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
There has go to be some sort of way to add some preorder perks to things. Paying in advance for Dragonlance, only to see others getting it earlier by preordering through other sources is frustrating. And when we do get it, there are no extra things to make preordering worth it. My suggestion is to add the character sheets designed for the campaign books. For example, the Frostmaiden book has Rime of the Frostmaiden character sheets that look really cool. I was disappointed that we do not get them when ordering through Roll20. That could be one perk for preorders. I'm sure people could suggest more. This is something that is sorely lacking in the Roll20 system. There hasn't even been a price break for preorders, so adding some perks would be great.
While I think this would be a great addition, it might be complicated due to licensing. Especially as the preorder perks and ability to bundle physical and digital at a lower price on DND Beyond comes from the fact that Wizards of the Coast officially bought them. I also know that some missing artwork comes down to only having what the publisher gives Roll20 and this might be the case for specific character sheets as well.
And as for the Sheets, there is no option to filter who has access to those special sheets like Rime of the Frostmaiden for DnD 5E as it would only be a skin to the existing one... What you can do though is upload the filled in character sheet as PDF, but you have to roll manually...
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Beyond was doing perks long before the buyout.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .