Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Resize the Deck Window to not need scroll bars.

I know I can modify the size of the deck in the setting pane, however, the deck window just scales around the resizing to have the same issue. What I'd like to be able to do is make the Deck window larger so that the scroll bars aren't needed. Is this possible? And if so how?
Gold
Forum Champion
This is needed along with an overhaul of the Card Decks entirely to provide more utility and QOL
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Dresdon! It is possible with an extension like Stylus . Although the changes will only display on your own computer. Here's the style I use: #playerzone .deckhands .hand .handcontainer{     width: 700px !important; } .popover {         max-width: 700px !important; } #showndecks{         max-height: 550px;         overflow-y: visible; } #showndecks .deckstack .controls {     position: absolute;     top: -10px;     left: -73px;     width: 40px;     padding: 2px 20px 0px 10px;     overflow: hidden;     display: none;     text-align: right;     background-color: white;     border: 1px solid #C0C0C0; } Before: After: You might have to adjust the numbers a bit for oddly-sized decks.