Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

December Roll20 Reserve | Dragon Bundle by Tom Cartos, Vicnedel & David Hemenway

Roll20 Reserve is a monthly, curated reward for Pro Subscribers. This month’s reward is: Dragon Bundle by Tom Cartos, Vicnedel & David Hemenway Keep your player's toasty with some all natural dragons' breath! With this selection of dragons, lairs, treasures & props from Tom Cartos, Vicnedel, and David Hemenway, players will come out rich as kings or be turned into crispy new dungeon props. More Info All 3 items are Art packs , and after being claimed, can be found in your in-VTT art library. Below are the links to the individual items in the bundle for more information: White Dragon Lair by Tom Cartos. Dragons and Minions by Vicnedel. Game Props Dungeon by David Hemenway. Enjoy!
Nice set of bundles! I like being able to see what's included before claiming them.
Thank you for this post!  It is frustratingly hard to tell what the actual reward is on the Claim page. Maybe you could always add a link to this type of post in future months? Thanks for the cool subscription reward!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Joe said: Thank you for this post!  It is frustratingly hard to tell what the actual reward is on the Claim page. Maybe you could always add a link to this type of post in future months? Hi Joe! On the claim page, each of the items is linked. You can right-click and open these links in new tabs to see what each item contains. Or am I misunderstanding?
I came here to try and find where they're located as well.  I don't see any links.  Just hints that it may be a module / art / what have you.  Screenshots of what I see.  I greatly appreciate free stuff, but it seems extra difficult tracking down where said free stuffs is lurking in order to make use of em.   Screenshots attached of what I see.  Am I missing something?  keithcurtis said: Joe said: Thank you for this post!  It is frustratingly hard to tell what the actual reward is on the Claim page. Maybe you could always add a link to this type of post in future months? Hi Joe! On the claim page, each of the items is linked. You can right-click and open these links in new tabs to see what each item contains. Or am I misunderstanding?
Once you claim the items, you can click the individual links above and download the art packs from the marketplace.

Edited 1670450755
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
awogg said: I came here to try and find where they're located as well.  I don't see any links.  Just hints that it may be a module / art / what have you.  Screenshots of what I see.  I greatly appreciate free stuff, but it seems extra difficult tracking down where said free stuffs is lurking in order to make use of em.   Screenshots attached of what I see.  Am I missing something?  Click on the big link in the first post.  It takes you to the main page for this month's offering.  It will show all 3 bundles that are part of the package this month.  The images of those bundles are links to the marketplace pages for those bundles.

Edited 1670451918
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
awogg said: I came here to try and find where they're located as well.&nbsp; I don't see any links.&nbsp; Just hints that it may be a module / art / what have you.&nbsp; Screenshots of what I see.&nbsp; I greatly appreciate free stuff, but it seems extra difficult tracking down where said free stuffs is lurking in order to make use of em.&nbsp;&nbsp; Screenshots attached of what I see.&nbsp; Am I missing something?&nbsp; keithcurtis said: Joe said: Thank you for this post! &nbsp;It is frustratingly hard to tell what the actual reward is on the Claim page. Maybe you could always add a link to this type of post in future months? Hi Joe! On the claim page, each of the items is linked. You can right-click and open these links in new tabs to see what each item contains. Or am I misunderstanding? Gotcha. I never use that link and typically wait for the Forum Post. Yeah, <a href="https://roll20.net/reserve" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/reserve</a> doesn't take you to a place with the itemized info. Hopefully, the Powers That Be are watching and can make the landing page more useful.
Big shout out for the Game props for dungeons. this is an incredibly useful set
Great props and maps. But I too, had difficulty finding them. Did not see the three links above after claiming my gift. That said, a quick Google search of "Roll20 December 2022 reserve how to use" lead me here, and to the links and then I knew where to look. All good.
Being in a campaign as a dragon now, this application helps out a lot. Gives a new dynamic to the lifestyle of a dragon.

Edited 1671412997
Yes - same problem...and further confused by the fact that the user is told to "create a game and all the assets will be available." I couldn't find them until seeing this thread and manually downloading. Great bundle, but I wish the instructions were more clear. Edit: OK - I can find the minions and dungeon props in the art library, but I do not see the white dragon lair maps. Is there a delay adding them or are they just not being added? Also, when I go to the main game page for the auto-created game from the bundle and look at the Add-Ons section, "White Dragon Lair" is not available in the list. So, it looks like a bug.

Edited 1671425973
You have your search filter set to "Tokens". Change the filter to "Everything" and it will show up.
Can we PLEASE get 2FA?!