Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paid Wed 7Pm EST--10:30 EST] Temple of Elemental Evil: Original Adventures Reincarnated ($25/Month.)

&nbsp; A sinister force, long thought destroyed, stirs from the black hole that spawned it. Like an ebony darkness it prowls the land. Safety is but an illusion, for it watches from every shadow and ponders possibilities.&nbsp; The village of Hommlet is a nice quiet town situated between the Kingdom of Furyondy, Celene and the Wild Coast in Greyhawk. The people there are very devoted to St. Cuthbert, aside from the druid grove on the outskirts.&nbsp; To the North East is the village of Nulb. Nulb which was once a town for honest trade, has now become overrun by ruffians and other undesirables. Between them is a forest that holds a dark and twisted temple. Evil broods and grows beneath of stone masonry of the evil place. It is a warren of demonic worship, and the chanting can be heard over Hommlet making the citizens uneasy. Explore the labyrinths therein learning the secrets of the past, take the treasures of evil clerics for yourself, and eradicate the forces summoned by demonic rites. ________________________________________________________________________ This campaign is a 1-7/8 campaign following the Original Adventures Reincarnated edition of Temple of Elemental Evil by Goodman Games. The story can go beyond that with Curse of Xanathon another AD&amp;D Module that has been converted to 5E which is an open sand-box adventure. Including that the campaign could be a 1-9/10 campaign. This module makes up mostly a dungeon crawl, but within the temple there are many places for role-play, and quick-witted parleys. Most of the enemies are human or humanoids, and not mindless stat blocks. Players are encouraged to play religious charachters, not just clerics or paladins; but even a rougue can have a favored god/dess (even one of thievery) from the Greyhawk Setting's Pantheon. I as a DM to not throw punches and generally roll visible to all players. I do not want to kill characters, but the hungry troll wants to eat, the priests of the temple can't have their secrets spread by interlopers, and demons are merciless killing all they can for their masters. With that said, NPCs know when they are defeated and outmatched and are willing to do favors in exchange for their lives. Join me to play a classic campaign for only $7 a session, 4 hours Saturdays 7-11pm. Playtest material will be allowed, as will MOST non-flying races (of which I have many from Ebberon, Wild Mount, Tasha's, Xanathar's, Midgard Heroes Handbook, and Southern Player's Guide.) Spells from Deep Magic can be taken, but there are some that are overpowered compared to those found in PHB; so if taken they may be nerfed slightly to be more in line with PHB spells, but those are very few.) We will be using discord for voice, and so I can post handouts/pics from my phone taken from the book. Yes, I am running from a hardcover book. For character abilities scores use an array of 15, 14, 14, 12, 10, 8 or use point buy. We will also be using the proficiency die and 'ignoring' proficiency for skills. Instead, based on your characters back story you can gain the use of your PD by explaining why your character might be proficient in what you are trying to do. Also, which stat you might use could change; for example; even though a fighter might have the soldier background and not taken intimidation skill for a proficiency, he might have been left in charge at some point so he could not only use the d4/d6 (PD) as a bonus to the roll, but also use strength to scare a creature due to his/her size. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Roll20's Thing: This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $7 a session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/348803/temple-of-elemental-evil-original-adventures-reincarnated-25-dollars-slash-month-dot" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/348803/temple-of-elemental-evil-original-adventures-reincarnated-25-dollars-slash-month-dot</a> &nbsp;
Still want players