Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cthulhu Ranged Heal

Edited 1673077183
&{template:callofcthulhu}{{name=This might leave a scar}}{{title=Healing}}{{roll=[[1d4+2]]}}}!modbattr --charid @{target|character_id} --silent --hitpoints|$[[0]]!!! I have this macro and it works. However there is a { in the heal line. What do I need to fix for this to not look messy ? Is there a way I can have it post the players name in the description tab that they heal in case someone has to go afk and misses it ? It will heal the players but not the mooks on the board- if that matters. Is there a way to heal them if I make one of them the "boss"? 
Your 'roll' field appears to have a third }. Remove it and it should be fine. You can access the characters name with @{target|character_name} but I don't know the specifics of the template for the exact macro-text you'll need. I'm guessing it wouldn't heal mooks if their tokens (or token bars) aren't linked to a character sheet. You'd need a different mod or command to handle the changing of token bars.
Awesome! that fixed it. What code do I put in it so it says heals X in the description. I figure with people at home playing and then having real life interruptions that could be handy. I was wanting to give the players each a couple macros because I can't stand playing the pathfinder game and always having to flip to the character sheet to use any skills. I like that you can have a macro up on their screen or maybe a chat menu with (lets stay with 5) most useful things. Sanity roll, Spot Hidden, Listen, handgun, brawl Then maybe get a more detailed chat that says the type of weapons they have with each damage. I played around with the skills last nite trying to code just one of them but couldn't dial it in. Does anyone know of any of these ?  Where I hit a snag is - {{roll=[[1d100cs<1cf>96]]}}{{roll_type=[[1]]}}{{roll_target=[[floor(20/@{dice_toggle}}}{{roll_half=[[floor(20/2)]]}}{{roll_fifth=[[floor(20/5)]]}}{{roll_fifth_1=[[floor(20/5)+1]]}}  this is listed as my stealth roll.  When you put that in the description tab and hit enter it gives an error message.