Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SAVAGE WORLDS] Official Savage Worlds Character Sheet - token attribute issue

I came across an issue tonight when trying to set up tokens on the SWARDE Official character sheet. The token would not accept the "pacecur" Attribute. Nor would it take "wounds". I think it has something to do with the "Pace ignores wounds" setting on the configuration tab, because when i select "pace ignores wounds" the attributes link into the token fine.  Deselect, and the attributes stop working again. I'm running APIs, but I can't think what might interact there except "Aura/Tint Healthcolours"? I'd really like the pace to be affected by wounds, and to have that linked to the tokens for ease of reference. Anyway I though it was worth flagging this weird interaction up in case is a big issue? Cheers Steve
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm not sure where pacecur is coming from, but the actual attribute on the sheet is paceCur. I'm able to select that regardless of other settings. What browser are you using? Also, it may help troubleshooting if you can join the Official Savage Worlds Character Sheet game and import that character (via the Character Vault), then I can take a look and see what's going on, because I can't recreate the issue.