Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP WEDNESDAY DRAGONLANCE SOTDQ 8 PM EST $12 COVER

Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
In a world ravaged by war, the actions of heroes can have world-altering stakes. Defend the people of Kalaman against seemingly insurmountable odds as Krynn prepares for war. The Dragon Armies are on the march, their ranks swelled by ogres, minotaurs, and humans who seek a share of the spoils, while rumors of the return of the Dark Queen’s dragons swirl among the people. About the game &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 420\Booze friendly game so only ages 18+ need apply cause I don't wanna get you in trouble with your mom :) &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Schedule: WEDNESDAY :: 8 PM EST &nbsp; &nbsp; Game Length: 3+ hours per session. Game includes a 10 minute intermission. Please be available for this period of time. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Campaign Setting: Dragonlance &nbsp; &nbsp; Starting Level: 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; Maximum Group Size: 7 players&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Communication: Discord will be used to voice. &nbsp; &nbsp; Specific rules beat general rules. We are using the most updated understanding of the rules as written. Any unclear rules will be left to DM decide but ultimately we tend to be a little loose with the rules sometimes in the name of theatrics.&nbsp; Why Pay to Play? Practically everyone is clamoring to get into a free game online, but there aren't nearly enough experienced DMs to satisfy the demand. Most people endure disappointing experiences like this: After spending your valuable time laboriously filling out applications, you get rejected more often than not due to the scores of people applying to play each free game. When you do get accepted, players don't show up or are unprepared. Sometimes the DM doesn't show up or is unprepared. It's a frustrating grind to go through time after time, especially when all you want to do is relax and have fun playing. Here are some of the reasons why professionally-run paid games provide a superior experience: &nbsp; &nbsp; Charging a modest per-person fee virtually eliminates player no-shows. &nbsp; &nbsp; The small fee also ensures that everyone in the group is committed to the session. &nbsp; &nbsp; The maturity level is exponentially higher in paid games. &nbsp; &nbsp; People don't abandon the group and quit the campaign when something doesn't go their way. &nbsp; &nbsp; The gaming experience provided by a professional DM is eminently more enjoyable than what you get in a free game. &nbsp; &nbsp; Material costs associated with running a top-shelf game are covered. Roll20 charges fees for the token, map, and card collections associated with each module, while the actual hardcover books and DM Guild downloads must be purchased separately. &nbsp; &nbsp; The DM's Roll20 Pro membership ensures that players have access to all of the extras, including D&amp;D 5e Compendium integration, API scripts, and more. &nbsp; &nbsp; Custom-designed tokens for your characters are included. &nbsp; &nbsp; Extra help for beginners at no charge. &nbsp; &nbsp; An immersive experience that includes advanced role-play techniques, effects, and completely original game materials that aren't available anywhere else. ABOUT MYSELF I've been DMing regular weekly games with great success since 1993 and it's been over 5 years years this&nbsp; that I've been running weekly pro games on Roll20.&nbsp; I am a super laid back guy who's DMing style can go from comedic, to dramatic, to fatal in a blink of an eye. I've first DM'd for players online back in 1993, recruiting people out of The Red Dragon Inn on AOL for impromtu Dragonlance games in private chat rooms :) I still know how to use THAC0.. In my opinion, 3.5 is NOT the greatest edition. In my spare time I am the founder and admin of 13 of THE go to dungeon master help groups on facebook. Lets throw some dice and spin some records. HMU. &nbsp;:) About paid games on Roll20 Here are some reasons why a paid game provides a much better experience. &nbsp; &nbsp; Consistent, reliable and punctual DM. I run multiple games a week, sometimes multiples per day. and have many long-term players.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Committed players. Like minded individuals who love D&amp;D as a hobby and want to see a campaign through from start to finish &nbsp; &nbsp; Guaranteed acceptance into a group. As long as the rules are followed and there is a spare slot available, you shall be accepted in a first come first serve basis. There are tons of players on Roll20, and significantly less DM's. &nbsp; &nbsp; A experienced DM who is proficient with Roll20 and efficient in running games. &nbsp; &nbsp; Hours of behind the scenes,quality preparation. I spend countless hours creating content, adjusting modules and preparing for each session. Your payment not only helps pay for the session time, but also the preparation I put into the game. That includes not only things like thinking up fun new encounters or extending the pre-built story with custom content, but also stuff like answering your questions outside of game time, and helping develop your character as the game goes on. &nbsp; &nbsp; Pro Roll20 Features. I'll be using API scripts, dynamic lighting, and other Pro features that will enhance the gaming experience. All players must have Discord installed HEADPHONES &amp; MICROPHONES REQUIRED The discord channel I started is over 150 players strong and also hosts games for several other DM's so it's a great community of active players to network with just don't join up in attempts to snipe our player base. Instead, I am always open to giving a motivated DM a shot and helping them get on their feet if they would like to have their own channel on my server.&nbsp; I've been dungeon mastering weekly games for 29 years and am confident we will all have a great time! link to game :: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/355126/wednesday-8-pm-est-dragonlance-shadow-of-the-dragon-queen-12-dollars-cover" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/355126/wednesday-8-pm-est-dragonlance-shadow-of-the-dragon-queen-12-dollars-cover</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12 per player per session in advance via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Hey there, if you are still recruiting players I am interested in joining. Do you use maps and visuals on the roll20 app as well? Id be stoked to join your campaign if so!&nbsp;