Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Moving from one resource box to another

So I was wondering if using ChatSetAttr if I could do something like this Fill the left box to its max (4) while also removing that same number from the right box. Is this possible and how would I go about that? 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
yes chatSetAttrs can do that, but you'd need to know the attribute names of those boxes. !setattr --sel {{ --stat1|@{selected|stat1|max} --stat2|-[[@{selected|stat2} - (@{selected|stat1|max}-@{selected|stat1})]] }} I think this would do it, but I'm working from memory. with stat1 and stat2 being the two resource boxes.

Edited 1674003834
It mostly works. Lets say stat2 has 50 and stat1 need 2, stat1 works just fine but stat2 becomes -48 instead of 48 Also is there a way to set the first stat1 and stat2 as the name on the resource box?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
this line shouldnt have a minus: --stat2|-[[@{selected|stat2} - (@{selected|stat1|max}-@{selected|stat1})]] I should have written --stat2|[[@{selected|stat2} - (@{selected|stat1|max}-@{selected|stat1})]] You have to know what the resource box names are - and those aren't visible. Its the actual attribute name, not the visible label.
Thank you