Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Unexpected token" error

I have a game in which I'm using exactly two mods: Tokenmod and Calendar. So, the problem has to be in one of them. :-)  Today, I went into the game to do work to prepare for next week's session and found the mods weren't running. Looking at the Mod Output Console, I found the following:  "-=> TokenMod v0.8.76 <=-  [Wed Dec 14 2022 17:45:16 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)]" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:314:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:877:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" At first, Calendar wasn't working at all. I restarted the sandbox, got the same error, and Calendar worked after that. But the error keeps coming up. I thought I would report it here so that this bug can be found and squished.
Can you link to the code for Calendar that you are using? I’m pretty sure there is more than one version out there. 
The version is the latest one that's in the library - version 1.2. I don't know that the problem is in that, though.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
I've seen that  processTicksAndRejections  error many times before and it doesn't seem to prevent scripts from running in my experience. Pretty sure I remember from previous forum discussions about it that it's somehow related to a sheetworker/character sheet error rather than coming from an installed script. I just double-checked the Github Roll20 script one-click repository and  processTicksAndRejections  does not appear in any scripts there.