Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game quits for no reason

Susan
Plus
Translator
Has anyone else experienced this? Game quits suddenly, for no reason, on Firefox on the Mac. It's not a huge deal--more of annoyance, as I just relaunch and I'm back playing in a matter of seconds--but it tends to happen once every game.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Susan said: Has anyone else experienced this? Game quits suddenly, for no reason, on Firefox on the Mac. It's not a huge deal--more of annoyance, as I just relaunch and I'm back playing in a matter of seconds--but it tends to happen once every game. I have one player who occasionally suffers from this. He has sometimes solved it by updating webcam drivers, but he's on a PC. I game from a Mac, and don't have this issue, but use Chrome. I haven't tried Firefox in a while. It might be worth a test switch to see if the problem happens on Chrome. If it doesn't, consider a permanent switch, or go back and take a look at your FF installation: extensions, and so forth.
Susan
Plus
Translator
The Firefox extension is pretty clean--no issues otherwise. Will try Chrome and see what comes of it. Thanks!