Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Explanation requested

I watch the change log every week and most of the time, I understand the posts. But this week (Feb.13) there was an item that has me thoroughly confused. If anyone has an explanation, I'd certainly appreciate it. And if this is the wrong forum, I apologize but I figure this one had my best shot of getting an explanation of this item and why. The change log included: Fixed an issue where unselected tokens functioned differently when multiple tokens were selected. Aren't multiple tokens, when selected, no longer "unselected"???? Can anyone explain this entry??? Thank you.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Happy to clarify, and I'll get the change log updated too. In short: c licking and dragging on an unselected token now selects and moves the token regardless of prior selections. In the past, when more than one token was selected, clicking and dragging on an unselected token created a selection box instead of selecting and moving the new token (as it does when one or zero tokens are selected). There was some other weirdness with multiple prior selections, but those were less common use cases.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm not sure I ever notice  that!
I didn't notice that either. Thanks for the clarification though!