While I am a GM on the West Coast USA (PST), I have a member in the GMT zone and I wanted to open a game that fits that schedule better! Aiming for Saturday Evenings - 7-8 PM ish GMT start time, roughly 3-hour sessions. That is an 11 AM - Noon-ish start at PST zone. We are looking for 2-3 more players for Palladium games.  Our preference would be to run a Ninjas and Superspies/Dead Reign post-apocalypse campaign, but I have prepared game tables for After the Bomb, Fantasy, and Heroes Unlimited in futuristic/clean Cyberpunk-esque. For those familiar with Rifts etc, those would all be SDC environments. Pretty flexible on character creation, within the confines of the specific setting. Beginners are welcome (new to tabletop in general or Palladium specifically)! We use Roll20 for table and have a Discord server. Please PM for invites or Q&A! Thank you for your interest! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per player per session, to be paid over PayPal or Venmo. Alternatively, Patreon is available for a rate of $50/month. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.