Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it possible to edit a spell or ability name in the NPC character sheet

I'm using the D&D 5E by Roll20 character sheet. I pulled the Hobgoblin Devastator from the  Mordenkainen Presents - Monsters of the Multiverse  compendium and noticed that in the spell list the uses per day for its spells were included in the spell name. This means that when I cast the spell from the NPC sheet that information is included in the output that appears in the chat window. (see screen shot below). This is not information that I want the players to know! When I try to edit the spell entry, the editing field displays only "Fireball" or Lighting Bolt", not "Fireball 2/day each" or "Lightning Bolt 2/day each". I could toggle the output to To GM , but that would be inconsistent with how I normally run my games (I make all NPC and monster attack and saving throw rolls public). How can I edit this NPC sheet to correct this?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hover over the spell, click on the "information" bubble (circle with the letter "i" in it), then click on the "cog".  Next, remove the text on the "INNATE" line.  If you want to still keep track of the two uses per day I suggest the following:  1) Edit the spell and add a space to the name of the spell. (This changes the name so step 2 will work.) 2) Drag a new copy of the spell from the compendium.  3) Click the red dot bubbles for each spell. Remove the red dot when the spell has been cast. 
Thanks Gauss!