Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can no longer see through eyes of tokens

DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I can no longer see through the eyes of tokens in order to check my lighting. Got a stream tomorrow. I had to log onto my second account to see if everything worked. Not good. Also, sometimes the walls block the GM from moving tokens, instead of just the players.
Gauss
Forum Champion
When you say you cannot see through the eyes of tokens to check lighting do you mean Ctrl+L? If so, that was never for checking lighting, only line of sight.  A dummy account is the recommended method for a GM to check lighting conditions.  As for walls blocking the GM from moving tokens, are you using any Mods (API scripts)? Perhaps one of them is interfering. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
While using Ctrl-L, the selected token will respect movement barriers. Gauss is right that the acid test for checking lighting is a  Dummy Account  (which apparently you have). The Dynamic Lighting Tool script (One Click) can help to diagnose most common problems. In the case where a token passes all tests, can be see through by the dummy account, but does not respond to Ctrl-L, sometimes a game refresh can help.